Monday, August 27, 2012

Busta Rhymes defends Lil Wayne against NYC Backlash

Last week the net went crazy over Lil Wayne's "I Don't Like New York" Statement in an MTV interview. A lot of New Yorkers took it personaly, including the states Senator<\a>. Well now New York's own Busts Rhymes has come to Wayne's defense stating "I completely understand his statement". After explaining that he has the same feelings for El Paso,TX., he also explained how even if he didn't understand his statement that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Which is true. I'd like to add that I completely agree with Buss in all honesty. Being from the "A" would I be happy camper if Tunchi said he ain't like Atlanta, NO! But if the Guy got harassed in mechanicsville, arrested in bankhead, had to spend a year in Gwinett/Douglas/Carroll Co. Jail, folks in the red clay state would understand why he would say "I don't like Atlanta". Yes Busta is on Cash Money, and Weezy is his boss but we can't let that blur the lines of plain old common sense. Let me as you this reader, do you think Wayne should've held his opinion even if he had what the Hood would define as a just cause for such an opinion? Or was he right in speaking his mind? Spill ya guts in the comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment